Tuesday, 8 August 2017

Cats

Hi everyone, sorry I've not done much commenting lately, hopefully by the weekend I should be visiting your blogs.

The challenge at Moo Mania and More is Cats so I'd like to enter a card that I made a couple of months ago.


I matted some paterned paper onto a white card blank. For the background I used distress ink to colour a Justrite stamp, before stamping it I sprayed some water on the inked stamp. The images were stamped with Laurel Burch stamps onto white card and then I coloured them with felt tip pens and cut them out. I added some flowers and sequins.

Thank you for dropping by, have a lovely evening.
xxx Hazel.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, love the cat and the colours. Hugs Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great card with a fun cat

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful picture with the colors so great
    good night, nice dreams
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love cats and a great sentiment too. It's true happiness comes from within and you can choose to be happy even in adversity. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete