Thursday 15 June 2017

Tiny Dancer

Good morning everyone, we had a lovely sunny day yesterday and it looks like it's going to be the same today.

Years ago when I was on the Gecko Galz design team I did a few digital pieces, the other day I was going through some things on my computer and I found a few projects that I never finished so I decided to finish one and share it with you.

I'm entering my piece in the Digitally Made challenge, the theme is Quote.


I used Serif Craft Artist and Gecko Galz digital images.

Thank you for dropping by to take a look, have a lovely day.
xxx Hazel.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous piece Hazel! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just delightful - so glad this found its way to the light of day - those dancers are enchanting.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful! A fantastic digital piece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fantastic Hazel

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and effective. Takes up a lot less space too! I've never tried digital crafting, like the textures too much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous images put together beautifully xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for completing the forgotten pretty ballerinas piece to share with us at Digitally Made !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful work so elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Ballerina page and one of my favourite quotes. Thanks for joining us at Digitally Made for our "Use a Quote" Challenge..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Digitally Made. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations, Hazel on your top 3 win at Digitally Made challenge!

    ReplyDelete