Tuesday 14 March 2017

Altered Playing Cards - E and F

Good morning all, today I'm sharing two playing cards that I've made for an altered playing card alphabet challenge, the words we were given are Eclipse and Folk Art.


I used Infusions, Magic Color acrylic ink, white and black markers for the Eclipse card.


For the Folk Art card I use a Paperartsy cat stamp and a Finnabair butterfly stamp, the flowers and leaves were doodled and I used watercolours to colour the card.

Thank you for dropping by to take a look.
xxx Hazel.

8 comments:

  1. Amazing work on both and each one so different. The cat one stands out for me with the beautiful colours and images

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are fantastic, and I adore the eclipse card. Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic alteration work Hazel. Both very beautiful and so different. I love the detail and colouring on your cat card but am blown away by your eclipse. It's Super. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow fabulous ATCs. I especially like the eclipse one. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving both of these Hazel - that is a stunning eclipse! xx

    ReplyDelete