Friday 19 August 2016

Book Print Tag

I'm sharing a tag with you today.
I sprayed the tag with some sprays that I'd made by mixing Distress reinkers with water, the colours were a bit too vibrant so I covered the tag with some tissue wrap. I stamped the La Blanche flower onto a book page, coloured it with watercolour pencils and glued it to the tag. I added some ribbon and flowers and a Stampotique stamp was used for the quote.

I'm entering my tag in the following challenges.
Go Tag Thursday - Book Print.
Try It On Tuesday - Book Pages


Thank you for dropping by and have a lovely day.
xxx Hazel.

13 comments:

  1. That's just WONDERFUL Hazel! Thank you for joining Try It On Tuesday!
    Happy weekend!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag, love the colours and that great stamp. Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful tag, love the flower image against the print background. thank you for joining us at TioT's this time.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful tag! Hugs, Valerie
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty tag. Love the colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us, I loved seeing how you created it
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful tag Hazel and such a great idea to mix the colours to get the one you really wanted.

    Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very pretty Hazel. I am sorry not to have joined in with your GDT spot at Go Tag just could not make it work. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. A really beautiful Tag Hazel..
    Thank you for joining in with the challenge this week at Go Tag Thursday..x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Simply enchanting - the flower looks just lovely against the book text.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous tag Hazel, it's a beautiful flower image on the print.
    Thanks for sharing with us at TioT
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete