Wednesday 10 August 2016

Art Journal Summer School - Lesson 4

Iris Fritschi-Cussons was the teacher for lesson 4, I must admit that I enjoyed this lesson as we used acrylic paint and got messy.


I'd bought the wrong sort of journal so I had to tear a page out and join it to another page with masking tape - there will be a lot of pages done like this.

The page was done using two colours plus black and white acrylic paint and a couple of stencils, we used watercolours to shade the face, I'm not use to shading like this and never do rosy cheeks - I always try and blend colours together, but it was good to do something I'm not use to.

Thank you for looking.
xxx Hazel.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely journal pages, it's good to learn new tricks! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic art page and I love the face. Looks like you are really enjoying the lessons

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, she is gorgeous and the colours and background are fab.

    Hugs June x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful artistic page. The face is so expressive, I think you are enjoying this art course.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this page Hazel and the rosie cheeks look lovely. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete