Sunday 7 February 2016

SPA - Add A Charm

Add A Charm is the Sunday Postcard Art challenge this week.


I used a Creative Expressions stamp to stamp the bird houses onto card and used distress ink to colour the images and the background. I stamped another birdhouse and the words onto scrap card and coloured them with distress ink. I used an embossing folder to emboss the card and I stamped some birds. I cut out the images on the scrap card and glued them to the card and added a couple of bird charms. The embossed card was too small to be a postcard so I distressed the edges and glued it to a postcard,  I drew lines round the edge.

Thank you for looking.
xxx Hazel.. 

9 comments:

  1. The embossing is perfect for the and I like the way you used the birdhouses, in the background and then the more prominent one.
    So lovely.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Hazel, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Hazel and the little charms add such a lot to make it that way.

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm so ready for Spring and here your card is a sneak peek of what's to come soon. I love the embossing over the background design. It creates a nice depth. The tiny bird charms are sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paper, embossing, scissor and glue create marvelous texture and this is a perfect example, Hazel. I love this postcard so much. Tweet charms, too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, that's charming - what an adorable dimensional bird house, so beautifully echoed in the background.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete