I have a couple of postcards for Halloween and my Web postcard that I never got round to posting last week.
I started by covering my postcard with strips of gauze and then I put some acrylic paint at the top, sprayed it with water and let the paint run down the card. When the card had dried I used some modelling paste with a skull stencil. When the paste dried I went over it with white paint. I squirted some orange stickles over the card. The wooden bats were coloured black and covered with distress stickles and I added some red gems for their eyes.
The stickles can be seen a bit better in this photo.
I used a Gelli print for the background of this postcard and stamped the hearts. The two zombies [Octopode Factory stamps] were stamped onto white card, coloured with felt tips and cut out, I also stamped and cut out the label.
This was my postcard that I never got round to posting for last weeks challenge. I painted the background with acrylic paint and stamped Inkadinkado stamps over it. I made the web with a Quickcutz die. The spider was stamped, painted black and cut out.
Thank you for looking.