Friday 4 December 2015

Sunday Postcard Art - Trees

The theme for this weeks Sunday Postcard Art challenge is trees.


For the background I used Brushos with a stencil and sprayed water on it, when it was dry I stamped some trees [Crafty Individuals]. I coloured a piece of copy paper with Brushos and stamped and embossed the trees [Hero Arts], Instead of cutting round the image I cut a strip and glued it to the bottom of the postcard. I added the quote, no idea who made the stamp.

Thank you for looking.
xxx Hazel.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Hazel, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote and the wonderful scene you have created to illustrate it

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Love the colours Hazel! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply gorgeous! Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those trees look amazing in the foreground - so shimmeringly lovely. Gorgeous colours throughout.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete