Sunday 13 September 2015

Sisters

Sisters is this weeks theme for the Sunday Postcard Art challenge.

Here is my postcard.


I used one of my Gelly prints and did some stamping with acrylic paint and Archival ink. The main image was stamped onto a separate part of the print, cut out and adhered to the postcard. I coloured the main image with Faber- Castell Pit pens. I wrote the Marion C. Garretty quote on to paper and cut it out - wish I'd cut closer to the words.
Stamps used:
Invoke Arts - Doll.
Dina Wakley - Circles.
Crafty Individuals - Main image.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely Sunday.

xxx Hazel.

9 comments:

  1. Love your postcard with the idyllic sisters image. Have a nice Sunday, hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Great colors and images. I think the words look fine as is, and didn't need to be cut closer. The quote is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote, and I love your image of the two sisters. Lovely postcard art.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful postcard with a great image

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous Gelli Print and it is such a beautiful quote on a beautiful piece of art.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is lovely Hazel, such a beautiful and poignant quote!
    Hugs,
    Alison xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the little dolls (Invoke Arts, yaaaay!) stamped in the background. A charming postcard, Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and such a lovely sentiment. Very true indeed.
    Have a lovely day xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks perfect as it is to me xx

    ReplyDelete