I used Tando Creative products plus some plastic spiders and skelleton, I also added other bits and bobs to give it a bit of texture.
After putting the coffin together I painted it with black gesso and adhered the rest of the bits onto it. I used DecoArt paints to colour it and when the paints were dry I added some Treasure Brass and some varnish.
Here is a photo of the inside of the box.
I'd like to enter my coffin in the following challenges.
Macabre Monday Dimensional Halloween.
Altered Eclectics Always Anything Altered.
Country View Crafts Something Spooky.
Craft Mojo Halloween.
Tando Creative Spook It.
Try It On Tuesday Textures.