Tuesday 27 March 2012

Easter Chick

This is my latest DT piece for Gecko Galz.
The Gecko Galz products that I used are Maddie background paper and the main image is from the Eggs 1 Ephemera sheet, I also used a couple of digi birds.
I adhered the background paper to a piece of mountboard. I printed the main image and then cropped the chick and butterflies and printed them several times so that I could 3D decoupage them. I attached the lace to the image before adhering it to the background,  then I embellished it with flowers and the birds. The words were done on the computer.

8 comments:

  1. This is a very pretty card, love all the details! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card Hazel I love the pretty colours Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. this turned out sooooo cute. The image and colours just call spring out to me !!! nice card.
    darlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling and really says Spring and Easter!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant! It has Easter written all over it, lovely flowers and a cute chick too, top marks Hazel, I love it, Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty Hazel, lovely Easter make. Have a fab weekend! Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hazel. Gorgeous Easter project. The Rose card on the previous post is absolutely stunning.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Regards Florence xx
    Apologies - have been experiencing problems leaving comments until today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous Easter creation Hazel, I love the little chick and the gorgeous flowers.

    Maria x

    ReplyDelete