Thursday 21 July 2011

Tiny Dancer

I have made this tag for the Oh La La challenge at Bella Creations. We were given the lovely ballerina image to use by GECKO GALZ .
I started of with a black tag and for the background I used a freebie paper from Dezinaworld, I tore the edges and inked them with vintage photo Distress ink before attaching it to the tag. I coloured some white material with vintage photo and worn lipstick Distress ink then frayed the edges, I attached this to the tag with some of the white material underneath. I added some pearls and then tore round the edge of the image before putting it on the tag. I stamped some feathers on to vellum with moonlight white Brilliance ink and then cut them out then I attached them to the tag with a flower from my stash. Lastly I added the words and tied a piece of the frayed fabric through the hole.
I don't know who made the feather stamp.

8 comments:

  1. Lovely tag, Hazel, your ballerina with feathers and flowers is so delicate and pretty! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful hazel- love all that soft texture x and the pink :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tearing around the image gives the whole tag a wonderful dream like quality :)love it
    Von x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this tag, Hazel. So much texture with the fabric, vellum feathers (what patience!) and the beads. Fabulous image too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, your tag is beautiful Hazel, and so elegant and pretty! Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so lovely, love all the pinks and pearls. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so fabulous, love it;-))m

    ReplyDelete