Friday 6 May 2011

Grungy Monday 5

This is my piece for the Grungy Monday 5 challenge over on Studio L3 .We had to do one of Tim's  techniques from 2008, you can see the technique here
The inks that I've used are forest moss and vintage photo Distress ink, raspberry Adirondack brights and black Archival. The background stamps that I've used are by Inkadinkado and The Stamp Bug, The main image is a PaperArtsy stamp. The flowers are hand made and the leaves are die cut from the tattered leaves Alterations die.

11 comments:

  1. Wow, Hazel, this is great! Pop over to my blog if you have time, I am doing a giveaway today! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hazel, this is absolutely beautiful and romantic. I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel
    This is quite fabulous. Amazing creation.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Hazel, this is just so gorgeous. Your handmade flowers are fab

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous piece of art Hazel! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stamp is beautiful and your flowers just wonderful...lovely piece.

    Sarah at 54

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous creation Hazel and I just love those flowers

    Sam xxx

    http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do like this Hazel, I am no good at this type of thing, but yours is great

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful piece! I love the muted soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Saw this piece on Studio L3 Grungy Monday and just had to visit it(and you). I love it! especially those dreamy flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the birds perched on your niche. Your flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete