Friday 29 April 2011

Chunky Alphabet Book V W and X

Here are my VW and X pages for the chunky alphabet book swap over at KCUK.
V is for voyage.
I used distress ink to colour the page and the stamps I used are by Crafty Individuals.
W is for wine.
I coloured the page with wild honey and vintage photo distress ink and used fired brick for the bottle stains and to colour the wine bottle. The rest of the stamped images have been stamped with Archival black and coffee. All the stamps that I used are by Creative Expressions.
X is for X-rated.
Well, this is the hardest letter done, I found it difficult to find something for X but since coming up with this idea I've thought of some more that I hope I'll remember the next time I do an alphabet swap.
The page has been coloured with dusty concord distress ink and I stamped the images with it as well. The stamp I used is an Anita's stamp. The main image is part of the cover of a Mills and Boon paperback that I found in a charity shop. I was going to leave the title of the book of but then decided to use it. I did start to read it but only managed about 4 pages, apologies to all you Mills and Boon fans out there, it isn't my sort of thing.

6 comments:

  1. Three great pieces. The nautical one is my fave, but they are all lovely! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous set Hazel, I've just sent mine off too - Sam xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hazel,
    Excellent pages but talk about racy, our pulses will be beating madly LOL.
    Brilliant work with the CI stamp.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pages Hazel, glad I wasn't the only one who did X for X-rated he he

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pages Hazel - love the Voyage one - so rich in colour. Mmmm... what does X say about you and Dot I wonder?
    Love 'em all.
    Hugs, Neet x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Hazel - these are amazing! The Mills and Boon cover made me smile - I'm impressed you made it to page 4!

    ReplyDelete