Saturday 18 September 2010

Chunky Alphabet Book A B and C

I've joined in a Chunky alphabet book swap on KCUK. We're doing 3 pages a month. These are my first 3 pages.
A for Art. I used distress inks to colour the page. The stamps I used are Mona Lisa by Lost Coast Designs, background words by the Stamp Bug, ART by Catslife Press and the brushes are by Serendipity. I triple embossed the ART domino.

B is for Bird. The stamps that I used on this page are, background feathers by Hero Arts, birds on a wire by Artistic Outpost, the other images are by Elusive Images. I stamped the main bird onto copper metal and embossed the wing and tail.
C for Cirque. I love these stamps, they are by Katzelkraft. All the images were stamped onto white card and coloured in with Promarkers. I dabbed a little bit of glitter glue on to the balls.

2 comments: